Thursday, November 18, 2010

More Sources / Up Next

Having gone back over Blake's Urizen critique the influence of Zen on my philosophical leanings cannot be dismissed. Two authors who have influenced my work in a Zen-like fashion are Kitaro Nishida and RD Laing.

Next I will be working on Black Magick. For some grounding in this please take a look at the episode Daemonicus in the last season of the X-Files. This will please my occultist readers, the psychiatric professionals who are interested in the bullshit case study I've spent my career manufacturing and the academics who are caught in the middle of a war they may or may not realize exist. At this point we should all be recognizing how dis-ease is manufactured out of our fear and dis-comfort with one another. *Bow*.

So that we're all on the same page, please take a look at Daemonicus, while I prepare a visceral meditation on the banality of evil, and wait for the end game to bait out.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment